- FOOD GRADE FOR CUTTING BOARD - It's called cutting board oil as — unlike mineral spirits — it's safe for food and skin, chemical-free, 100% pure and a necessary treatment for wooden cutting boards or bowls.
- PRESERVES WOOD - Want to restore your wooden housewares to look brand new? This bamboo oil gives it extra shine and makes it look fresh. Conditioning your wood regularly extends its life.
- SCENT AND RESIDUE FREE - Food grade mineral oil for cutting boards is used as a lacquer to prevent cracking or drying, all without leaving a smell or oily residue. It’s high-quality, so instead, it spreads and absorbs easily.
- KEEPS MORE MATERIALS LIKE NEW - Mineral oil can be used on any type of wood as well as stainless steel and marble. Applying the oil to stainless steel will make it shine and prevent rust. A little bit goes a long way, which means you have enough in one bottle to protect your appliances and utensils too.
- EXTRA SHIPPING PROTECTION - The won’t have your butcher supplies mineral oil arrive in a leaking bottle. We seal it with an extra layer to make sure it arrives undamaged. Then, when you're ready to use it, it's easy to apply, just flip the cap and squeeze the bottle.
All our items are sent with a Gift Receipt
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the ingredients?
This item is produced utilizing solely 100% pure white mineral oil and is further enriched with vitamin E to offer supplementary nourishment.