Our Corner Kitchen Storage Shelf is the ideal storage solution for every modern kitchen. Easily and elegantly organize your dishes in your cabinets, or display it right on your counter for easy access and use; either way, this beautiful bamboo shelf will add functional space and look great while doing it.
- Fits in most standard cabinets
- Perfect for plates, cups, bowls, and more
- Features 3 tiers
- Versatile and can be used in any room for various storage needs
- Handmade from high-quality Moso bamboo
- Naturally antibacterial
If you’re looking for kitchen organizational space that looks great and can organize your dinnerware in a functional and modern style, you’ve found it with the Corner Kitchen Storage Shelf. This beautifully constructed shelf compliments any kitchen decor and helps keep everything easily accessible and looking great.
This kitchen shelf organizer features three tiers comprised of durable and eco-friendly Moso bamboo. Arriving fully assembled and ready to go, simply place this kitchen shelf in your cabinet or right on your countertops, then stack your favorite plates, cups, and bowls for easy access.
The versatility of this bamboo shelf makes it a great feature for any room in your home! Store folded towels, toiletries, books, office supplies, and more all in the sleekly designed shelves of this wooden organizer.
- Size: 10” x 10” x 9”
- Waterproof: Yes
- Material: Bamboo
- Color: Natural
- Product Features: 3 shelves
- Assembly: None, fully assembled
- Product care: Wash with soap and water, air dry, oil for shine and longevity
- Three-Tier Shelves: The modern three-tier design with the Corner Kitchen Storage Shelf makes storage of dinnerware, toiletries, or office supplies a breeze.
All our items are sent with a Gift Receipt
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be used in a shower?
The shelf can be used in the shower, and it must be airdried completely to prevent mildew.
How thick are the shelves?
The shelves are about 1/2 inch thick, and the distance between shelves is 3 3/4 inches.
What is the distance between the shelves?
Are the bottom shelves y’all enough for a loaf of bread?
As long as it can fit in with the distance between the shelves. There is a 4" space.