Dry your dishes faster and in-style with the Bamboo Collapsible Dish Rack. Not only does this kitchen rack look great on your counter, but it allows for faster and more streak-free drying with its two-tiers, and also collapses when not in use.
- Two-tiers for more dish space
- Antibacterial and odor resistant
- Sturdy construction from 100% bamboo
- 14 plate slots for maximum storage space
Leaving your dishes to dry on the flat counter surface can lead to slow dry times, streaks, and bacteria build-up; not to mention, it can look cluttered. With the Bamboo Collapsible Dish Rack, you can rest your clean dishes safely and in-style for fast drying.
Our bamboo kitchen dish rack features 14 slots for maximum plate holding and two-tiers for optimum storage and organization. When you need to free up more counter space, simply fold the dish rack flat and store it out of the way.
Never worry about bacteria build-up or staining with our 100% bamboo constructed dish rack. The natural look of the Bamboo Collapsible Dish Rack is guaranteed to look great on your kitchen counter for years to come while accommodating all of your dish-drying needs.
- Size: 18” x 13” x 10.5”
- Waterproof: Yes
- Material: Bamboo
- Color: Natural
- Installation: None
- Foldable: Yes
- Product Features: 14 slots, 2 tiers
- Assembly: None, fully assembled
- Product care: Air dry, oil for shine and longevity
- Fourteen Slots: This dish drying rack features 14 slots for optimal dish drying storage.
- Two-Tiers: The featured two-tiers with the Bamboo Collapsible Dish Rack maximize space and allow for cups and plates to both be placed for drying.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
would this fit inside the sink rather than having it on the counter while doing dishes?
You may do so as long as it can fit in your sink, the product dimension is 18" x 13" x 10.5. Always airdry the Dish Rack after use.
Are there screws holding it together or those thin staples or small nails?
There is a small stainless screw on the Dish Rack.
Can i add oil to it after the mold has already started growing? how do i make it stop or can i have a replacement?
We have a One-Year Warranty for our product, and you may contact us so we can assist you with the replacement process.